Friday, June 24, 2011

Zip Line

Blake and I celebrated our 8 year anniversary.  I can't believe that 8 years have passed by; it goes by way to fast.  I had wanted to take us zip lining last year, but was pregnant so I had planned to do it this year. Up in Horseshoe Bend they have a zip line coarse set up and we had heard so many good things about the place


Blake and I all geared up and ready to "ZIP ON"


Blake coming across on the first line


All clipped in up in the tree


Hanging out in the tree house


Blake coming in for a landing


Getting ready to head down "Wild Turkey"


Heading down Wild Turkey-a 1700 foot zip line-my favorite of the day


"Double Trouble"- The final set of lines and the only tandem set


Blake and I got to race down the last set of lines side by side


Trying to take pictures mid-way down the zip-line was a little bit more trickier than we thought.  What a fun adventure!  Here's to many more years of many adventures!

0 comments: