Sunday, December 25, 2011

Christmas

 I was ready for the Holidays early this year, which was so nice to breathe during the month of December. Allie is getting older and Christmas with Santa and our Elf (which we finally got a girl whom Allie named Snowflake)  is getting more fun every year.



Grandma Julia buys the grandkids all Christmas PJ's every year.  Natalia and Lilia's happened to match my girls this year



Blake was King Herod, and a wise man this year; playing dual parts for our family:)



Sophie was my angel for about 2 seconds



I love singing Christmas carols and love that my husband can play the piano for us.



Looks like Santa made it to our hosue...Allie's request for her Alexander Doll was fulfilled


Sophie also received a doll, but she absolutely LOVES stuffed animals.  I guess that is why she loves her stuffed pig so much.  She loved these stuffed animals her and Allie got and wouldn't put them down.  We are grateful for another Christmas season we have had to reflect on our Savior Jesus Christ. 

0 comments: