Monday, May 26, 2008

Memorial Day

Well it's been awhile since we had visited the cabin...and what a gorgeous few days we had.

Blake and I headed up to Donnelly on Saturday night and enjoyed a relaxing Sunday. We visited the Cascade Branch for church along with 50 other Boisean's. It was so nice to just sleep in, nap, watch movies, and relax. More of Blake's family came up on Sunday night to join us for Memorial Day. The boys did a lot of work out in the yard and I just enjoyed myself while all of the cousins played. I was the only adult girl that ended up at the cabin; but I thoroughly enjoyed my time. The cabin is so relaxing, we need to make it up there more.

Enjoying the view of the lake from the dock

Allie "helping" me make crumb cake

Aunt Lilia and Natalia made a cute little bed for Cam and Allie so they could all watch "Bug's Life"

Trying out the new Kayak with dad. Allie thought this was pretty awesome. Don't worry all fellow nurses, we forgot Allie's life vest, and as you can see in the picture, we stayed right next to the sand embankment. I was a little freaked out to even let Allie do what she did, which is totally not me....but I didn't want any accidents happening.

1 comments:

Marisa said...

I missed you on Sunday but I guess since you were off having an awesome weekend with your family ... it's okay that you ditched us.