Saturday, August 2, 2008

More H2O Fun!

We had plans to go fishing up the Middle Fork of the Boise River today. When we found out Blake's family was going to the lake, we thought we'd stop by to say hi on our way to the river. We ended up having way too much fun at the lake and stayed here all afternoon and skipped out on fishing.

Blake enjoyed wake boarding and surfing. I have to say I was quite impressed with my husband. I had only seen him wake board a few times before and he was very cautious because of a previous injury on his shoulder. Today, he let loose and let me tell you, he can get AIR. There was no fear in my husband today.

Allie and I enjoyed swimming off the side of the boat as we stopped for breaks. It was a great way for us to cool off in the hot sun. Allie enjoyed a nice nap in the evening, while I enjoyed some tubing with Lillia and Natalia. We had a blast and ended up getting thrown off the tube at the end of the day.

The girls enjoying the boat ride

Getting ready to jump in

The water was cold...but refreshing. Allie didn't last long because you guessed it...it was to cold

I don't think this picture does my husband justice...but he got some great air

The rocking of the boat kept Allie asleep for quite some time

Blake trying out his "surfer" moves. This is so much fun, but trickier than it looks

Unloading at the dock

5 comments:

Marisa said...

Fun stuff... Our family went to Lucky Peak today!

The Blaisdell Family said...

Pretty impressive I must say! Looks like loads of fun!!

Man Allie and Avery must be twins....the water is ALWAYS too cold:)

The Meyers said...

Looks like fun!

Just Only Me said...

Fun summer pictures! I wanted to see you guys at church while we were in town, but half of us were sicky, so we stayed home and slept instead. Next time, though!

Just Only Me said...

(Hope you had a Happy Birthday by the way! Sorry it's a little late!!)