Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Flashback

We have gotten dumped on and it has been so much fun.  My good friend from High School was in town and she invited us over for some fun behind the scooter.  I love the flashbacks that flooded my memory as I watched Allie get pulled behind the scooter on the snow.  I remember the days not to many years ago when it was me being pulled behind the scooter.  I have countless, wonderful memories from my times over at the Howards.  Thanks for all of the great memories!

The scoot puttn' along in the snow

Allie was shockingly hesitant about this sled ride.  She finally decided to go if she could ride with Mitchell.  I don't know if she had a little crush or what.  She had never met Mitchell before, but that was the only person she would go with

Fun Aunt Karee decided to take the kids for extra rides through the streets as they waited for their scooter ride

I was watching our neighbor Macy on this morning.  I finally convinced Allie to take a ride with her

2 comments:

3 Men and a lil lady... said...

You are so sweet. Wasn't it fun watching our kids get to do what we loved when we were little? I had such a great time seeing you and miss you so much. You are a wonderful mother.
Karee

Alisa said...

Oh...the scoot. I've got some fond memories of those days too. Hope to someday be there to reminisce with you guys!