Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Nurse Allie

Alliee is into playing a lot of make believe latey.  One of her favorites is to get out my nursing bag  and play with all of my equipment pretending to be a nurse

I love how the stethoscope almost touches to the floor when it's in her ears

Hopefully one day Allie can join the generations of nurses in our family.  (My dad's mom is a nurse, and my mom is a nurse)  This picture was taken on my graduation day from Nursing School

Allie might also have the wonderful opportunity to go to nursing school and meet some amazing girls.  What a fun group of girls I got to know at nursing school.  Oh how I miss these girls and those great days at nursing school.  

2 comments:

Marisa said...

How fun! She makes a darling little nurse. You should make her some little scrubs!

Lucy Becker said...

Scrubs would be awsome!

Remember the procedures you had to go through also, Kim. It sounded terrible!!
Cute photos.