Tuesday, April 28, 2009

$3.50 got me WHAT???

Well, it's been a long time since I have found something new that Allie has been able to spend hours playing with.  I went to my favorite childrens sale last weekend and happened upon this kitchen.   Blake and I had talked about getting Allie a kitchen in the past, but honestly where would we put it?  There is always room right???  Blake about had my head when he found out that I had purchased this, but then he found out how much I paid $3.50, and how much Allie has been in love playing kitchen.  It's been kind of rainy weather and not the best for spending hours outside so she literally has played with this for hours. 

It's amazing that play food is much more fun when there is a kitchen to use it with

We have been enjoying all sorts of yummy creations from Allie.  Our favorite is when she puts our icecream in a pot on the stove and we get to have melted icecream.  YUMM!!

2 comments:

3 Men and a lil lady... said...

Kim...
She is sooo cute. I love the little braids. By the way I am coming out there over Memorial Day Weekend!!!
Talk to you soon!

nurseheather said...

sweet deal, where in the heck did you score such a great find? we love our kitchen. mattea especially likes our little coffee maker - she makes marshmellow lattes in case you are ever in need of one. great deal - and heck you'll always find room for a 3.50 find. yeah