Thursday, April 30, 2009

Monkey Around

We checked out a great new indoor play area today-Monkey Buziness.  We had been to one of these inflatable places in Washington up at my sisters so I was excited to find one here locally.  A little pricy for regular priced admission, so luckily I found a 1/2 off coupon so we could check this place out.  Allie had a great time running around and burning off some energy during our 2 1/2 hour stay.

The slide was one of my favorites up in WA so I was excited to see that there was a slide here as well.  What a slide...it is so steep and almost scary to just look at it.  We decided to venture up and give it a try. 

What a ride!  Because this slide is so steep and there isn't much landing room, you slam into the wall at the bottom.  It sounds a lot more painful than it really ends up being.  Definitly worth doing over. Allie braved it up the slide by herself by the end of our morning

There was a fun little jungle gym that you could climb all over in.  Once you figured out how to get into the middle there was a fun little swing

There was also a slide inside the jungle gym area

Owen quite enjoyed this bounce house.   There were balls, a little hoop, and a smaller slide

There was also an obstacle course area which is also one of my favorites.  Kelly and I had a great time beating up our children in here and they loved it.   You'll have to go check it out to see what I mean


Allie enjoying her safe place inside the obstacle course-the tunnel

Kelly and I looked over and saw these two attempting to play air hockey.  It was too cute I couldn't pass up a picture.

2 comments:

Owen's Blog said...

Thanks for the fun day! Love the pics too!!

Marisa said...

This looks like a total blast!!! Where is this gym and how much does it cost?