Wednesday, September 8, 2010

First Day of Preschool

Well I can't believe it's school time already. I love this time of year. I love the order and routine that school brings into the house and love the feeling of fall that is creeping in on us.  Allie is starting preschool at Mrs. Janis's this year and is very excited.  We might end up sending her again next year, it's up for debate at our house.  Allie's birthday will fall days before the cut off next year, so she would be the youngest in her class.  We'll see what this year of school brings.


Our family tradition of getting a Schultute for the first morning back to school.  Allie was so excited to go to school that she woke up at 7 am ready to go.  She came into my room so excited and said, "Mom the leprechaun came."  Very confused I asked Allie "What?"  She then asks me, "Does the leprechaun come on the first day of school?"  Well I did not plan to put all green things in Allie's Schultute, I just put in what I had on hand, and it all happened to be green.  I explained that what she had waiting for her was a little treat from mom and dad to wish her good luck back to school.


Allie on her first day back (Don't ask about the side pony.  I know they are in, but I don't really like the do)


After school Allie took a special trip with Dad to the Lollipop Stop to get a treat.  It just so happens that Allie choose a lollipop for her treat. Happy First Day of School Miss Allie:)

0 comments: