Sunday, September 5, 2010

What happened Allie???


What did you do Allie?????


Can you make a face for mom like you are in trouble


Whose hair is this lying around????


Well, you guessed it, Allie cut her hair.  I guess every kid does it right?  I think I am the instigator of this one too.  Yesterday, I decided to trim off a few inches of Allie's hair. It was getting a little scraggly on the ends, so I wet her hair down and just cut a straight line across the bottom.  Nothing to fancy, but it sure made a difference.  In the process of doing this I talked with Allie about how mom's and hairdressers are the only ones who get to cut hair.  I guess it sounded intriguing for a 4 year old because a day later, she took matters into her own hands.  She decided she wanted her cut a little bit shorter.  At least she was smart about it and was symmetrical with her cuts and took pieces from the back of her head.  I do have to say I am a little worried because I'm not sure if her hair will pull into a pony tail, but I guess it's hair and from first hand experience I know that it will grow back.

0 comments: