Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Eating The Cat Food-YUCK!

Well it's official, we caught Sophie eating cat food.  Blake and I had ran outside to do a few things in the backyard.  We left Sophie inside with Allie and some toys and thought she'd be entertained.  I knew in the back of my mind that she has been on the move....but I just didn't think that she was that fast.  Well she is FAST.  We were out in the back yard for just a few when Blake wanted me to go inside and check on her.  I was welcomed to Sophie lying on her tummy playing in the cat dishes.  She had cat food pieces dissolving on her face, one hand shoving more into her mouth and the other hand splashing in the water dish.  She reeked like cat food, I immediately made her drink juice and doused her in the bath tub water.


Innocent little Miss in the moment

0 comments: