Friday, July 29, 2011

Little's Chapter 4-Birthday and Rafting

Well the day officially arrived; my 30th birthday!   I wanted to go rafting but due to some scheduling issues we postponed the raft trip until the day after my birthday.   The day of my birthday my sister and I hit up a decorating store in the morning and then headed out to lunch. After dinner-grilled veggies and shish-kabobs- we headed to PoJo's to use up a Groupon.  We all had a good time, I love PoJo's.   Also another fond memory of mine from when I was younger.


Papa and the grandkids



The grandkids



Allie enjoying a ride on Snoopy at PoJo's



I thought this game was hilarious; only in Idaho.  The kids had to milk Bessie the cow to win their tickets



Happy 30th to me!  I made myself an Oreo crusted, mint icecream cake-all my favorites



Story time with Papa and Grandma



Friday, the 29th, we headed out to Swirly Canyon to raft with the family



Luckily this stretch of the river is kid friendly so Sophie headed out on her first raft trip



Dad and the girls....Ainsley and Allie.  Ains just loved being up at the front with Blake



Allie girl a little nervous about her first raft trip this year



Beautiful views of Idaho



Blake guiding us down river



Me and my girls



Sophie just loved standing up in the boat and watching the river water along side of us



Love the face Soph!  We were glad to safely arrive at the end after loosing 3 pairs of sunglasses, a hat, and a flip flop after my sister and dad tipped out of the raft.  It's always an adventure when you go, you never know what you are going to experience.  HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!!

0 comments: