Thursday, September 29, 2011

Clowning Around

We've managed to have a little bit of a break and some fun here this fall.  I just wanted to post some cute pics of the girls since it's been awhile.


Allie just makes me smile....she is just such a happy easy going girl and I relate to this girl so much!



This girl on the other hand cracks me up because she is so serious.  She is opening up though as her little personality develops. We love her so much!!!  She keeps me on my toes because I never know what the heck she is going to be getting into and where she is going to be if I take my eyes off of her.



I do know, Sophie loves to go anywhere where her big sis Allie is even if it's climbing up a flight of stairs.  She now knows how to get herself back down those stairs too, which is great. 

0 comments: