Thursday, September 15, 2011

Sophie 10 months

I can't believe that you are almost 1; I hate that my baby is getting bigger. I am loosing my baby and I need another one around for me to love on!  


You still LOVE food and you eat like a horse; no joke.  You usually consume about what I eat whether it be a sandwich, 1/2 of a chicken breast, anything.  One thing that drives me NUTS is you scream when your tray is empty.  You shovel food in so fast that I really don't have time to eat until you are done.  I'll put food on your tray, walk away to get something prepared for Allie or myself and then your food is gone in seconds and you are screaming at me.  We are working on learning the sign for PLEASE


Some of your favorite things to do this month are open cupboards and UNLOAD.  Oh the dreaded "unload phase" whether it be cupboards, trashcans, you name it


You are also climbing up on everything...we've got another climber around here


You also LOVE toilet paper.  I don't recall Allie doing this, but you will crawl over to the roll on the wall and unroll the whole thing and just pick apart the paper into tiny pieces.  Oh what a mess!


As you can tell you love a lot of things in the bathroom.  One other thing you are infatuated with is the toilet.  You love to splash in the water and one new thing that you started this month is loading things into the toilet.  I have found stuffed animals, hair accessories, and paper products.  One of these days we are going to try and flush without looking and you are going to clog thing up.  


Can't believe I got this expression on camera.  You absolutely HATE your bath.  I guess I've traumatized you when you get the water poured on you to rinse out your hair.  You freak out when you are put into the tub.  I've tried to lately just let you play and have fun before dousing you with water, but you are still not to fond


Lately you've just been trying to escape on me.  One of these days you are going to do it


Trying to lay back in the tub with sissy.  I am trying to teach you signs, but you have been unsuccessful with learning them; you are one funny kid.  I will sign the word "thank you" and say the word with the sign. You look at me and just say "dank do."  Seriously me and daddy were laughing about it.  You are to little to be talking back to us.  Words that you have copied so far are kitty, daddy, boo, thank you and of course piggy.  You are so fun and I love how we get to watch you learn so many fun things!

0 comments: