Saturday, March 23, 2013

5 Months Old



I really can't believe my little man is 5 months old already.  I have enjoyed this baby soooo much!!!  Will is my snuggler; and I thought Allie was my ultimate snuggler.  My favorite thing is that you love to be wrapped up tight for naps and bedtime but you don't like to be left in your crib (I know this habit will probably kill me later).  As soon as you are bundled and screaming, I pick you up and rock you while you suck on your binky; within minutes you are out.   I just love the fact you love to be rocked to sleep!



One of my favorite baby phases is when they discover their toes....it has happened for Will



You have also discovered Max and love when he comes around and likewise Max comes around you a lot lately too



On your 5 month birthday (on the exact day) you started rolling from your back onto your tummy.  I also introduced you to rice cereal this month but quickly switched you to oatmeal because you became so constipated.  You absolutely LOVE to eat!!!  You must be a boy.  You scream when your food is gone.  You discovered your voice over the last few weeks and literally scream like a girl; it must be because you are surrounded by them all day.


Seriously I thought my cute girls stole my heart, but this little man melts my heart.  I love this sweet baby so much!!!

0 comments: