Sunday, March 31, 2013

Easter

We had the best weather during Easter weekend.  We were outside almost all weekend so it made for such a nice weekend.


Our neighborhood put on our 1st Beat the Bunny Race.  My friend Cherie was the bunny and the kids that beat her got a special prize as they crossed the finish line



Allie competed in the group of kids that were 2nd grade and under and WON!  I couldn't believe this girl and her long stride around the track.  She passed up boys, girls and beat the bunny!



Sophie ran part of the race with Blake.  She came screaming through the finish line because Blake wouldn't let her stop running.  I guess we start our kids running at a young age


Allie, the bunny and a few of Allie's pals in the neighborhood



We headed out to Papa Von's for an egg hunt Saturday afternoon



Papa and Grandma spoiled the kids and got them each a basket, some goodies and hid over 100 eggs across the backyard





Sophie had a blast finding all the hidden eggs


The girls with their loot



The Easter bunny arrived on Sunday morning and brought a few things for everyone



Easter outfits-I love to coordinate and match everyone!
Easter is one of my favorite Holidays.  I love that it's springtime, it's sunny, and I love the week that leads up to Easter and the time we get to celebrate our Savior.  Happy Easter

0 comments: