Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Will at 6 months

I can't believe that this little man is 6 months old!!!  My heart just melts every time I see him.  It has been SO much fun to have a little boy, especially this sweet thing.  Will is constantly smiling, laughing, and having a good time AND also loves to cuddle and give lots of love


The absolute favorite game of choice is peak-a-boo.  I can throw the blanket on Will and he will just stay under it laughing at me as I tease him about taking it back off.


The tender side of Will...he will just lay his head down and chill on the floor


Will loves to have blankets over his face while he sleep


A crazy viral rash...I don't know why all my kids like to get weird unexplained rashes out of no where


Will taking down the fort....I guess he's too big for the play mat.  At 6 months Will is rolling everywhere


Will LOVES Max and I love that Max senses the love and will crawl in bed with Will at night



Will is loved and adored by his 2 big sisters and they love that they can finally include him while they play.  Will you brighten up our house and melt your mama's heart!

0 comments: