Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Bubbly Bubbly

I know it is sad that Allie has been deprived this long, but tonight was Allie's first bubble bath, and it won't be her last. We were all in the kitchen cleaning up and I said I was going to go upstairs to put Allie in the tub. Blake responded back, "No...I want to do the bubble bath." I don't know if Blake was having a nostalgia for his childhood bubble bath days or what, but he was excited.

To say the least, these two had quite the time. Allie didn't quite know what to think of the bubbles in the tub at first, but she quickly came to love them. Pretty soon after I took a few pictures and left the bathroom I heard daddy singing, "I'm wearing my bubbly, bubbly." I was summoned back into the bathroom to find Allie wearing the bubbles. I don't know why but we all thought this bubble business was hilarious and were laughing hysterically over bubbles.

Allie as the tub was filling up

Allie contemplating what this stuff is

My "bubbly bubbly"

3 comments:

The Blaisdell Family said...

Allie is dang cute!! I should let our kids do more bubble baths, but it usually ends of being a big mess with all of them in the tub together:)

What is it with kids and bubbles? They just LOVE them!!!

nurseheather said...

too cute - we did bubble baths for awhile and then Mattea started with UTI's so we baggged it but they are too darn fun - maybe paloma will have been luck!!!

Megan Davenport Cannon said...

Love the pics :)