Sunday, February 28, 2010

Allie's February Quotes

Allie: I think I need a bigger rock (referring to her prayer rock)
Kim: Why
Allie: Cause when I lay down I don't feel it bonk my head

" I chewed and chewed and chewed (breathe), I chewed and chewed and chewed (breather), and then I swallowed my gum

As I was packing my cooler for work, Allie chimes in "Mom that's a lot of food in your bag. Your going to have a big belly."   The next morning Allie wakes up and the first thing she asks is , "Mom, can I see your big belly"

2-12-10-Allie figured out how to load her computer games today.  I was prepping food for work and it was really quite downstairs.  As I went upstairs to see why it was so quiet I found Allie on the computer playing away.  I asked her how she got into her game and she said, "I just clicked on the house mom."  DUH

1 comments:

Katie said...

Ooh, I just love Allie! She totally cracks me up! Where does she come up with some of this stuff? Hahaha!