Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Peanut Butter Playdough

Seriously,  I did not know that 1 c. peanut butter, 1/2 cup honey, and 2 c. powdered sugar could be so entertaining.  What does this make you ask:  Peanut Butter Playdough.  It was so entertaining that these two kids not only played with it for 2 hours, they also devoured about half the playdough.


Owen and Allie hard at work.....this was just the start of their creations.  I was busy at work prepping food in the kitchen and didn't know such creative juices were flowing in their little brains


First up:  The Cat, by Allie.  I just love this little cat.  The lower blob on the right hand side is the tail.  So cute!


Owen decided to get busy as well and he created a "tiger" with some stripes


Allie made a nest with little eggs on it.  I told Allie I was very impressed with her skills.  She then kept asking me, "Mom your impressed with me?"  She was gleaming that I kept telling her that.

\

We had quite the animal theme going on.....Owen made a snake


My favorite....the people, made by Allie.  I just loved these little guys and the long skinny legs.  She created a boy and a girl figure.  The girl is the figure to the right because Allie placed a bow on her head and some long hair flowing down and around


The final figure of the morning was the Dr.  Allie has added arms to the people.  Way to go kids!  Love the creative juices that were flowing today!

2 comments:

Just Only Me said...

I am totally going to do this next time I am in charge of my preschool group! THANKS FOR THE RECIPE!!! :)

Sara said...

Kim she is so cute. And great recipe!