Friday, October 1, 2010

Mama and Moments with my Girls



One of Allie's favorite things to do at bedtime is to have me lay down by her so she can feel the baby moving.  It's fun to have Allie at an age where she just loves to lay there and gets what is going on. She loves to lay there and talk to her sister and tell her stories and how much she loves her.  Another one of Allie's favorite things to do that I just love is to lay down on my chest.  She loves laying on my chest snuggled into everything that is enlarged (belly and boobs:))  She also loves to tuck up her legs so they are snuggled into my belly too.



 I just love these moments that I have with my little girls already; I called Blake into get a snapshot of us so I could remember these moments

1 comments:

Megan Davenport Cannon said...

So sweet :). It's amazing the bond that can exist between siblings before they even meet face-to-face :D