Thursday, February 3, 2011

New Heights

Max recently turned 2 and something must be wired in a cat to tell them to climb high as they age and acquire a no-fear mentality.  I now laugh at the cartoons where you see cats stuck up in trees, needing a fireman on a ladder to get them out.  Max is a climber and if we had tall trees around, I'm positive he would be in them.  Lately I've been finding him in every high place imaginable in our house.


Max figured out how to get on top of our bookcases in our office.  Blake ended up moving his bed up there because he enjoyed it so much



And here is Max enjoying his spot in the corner on top of my cupboards.  Yes, Max had to climb on my counters to jump up there and I was so mad he was up there.  I did a deep wipe down of my counters following Max's nap up there.  Oh Max, we love you!

0 comments: