Thursday, February 3, 2011

Warming Up

One of my fondest memories from when I was a little was curling up and laying over the heaters during the cold winter months.  I remember coming inside from the cold outside and stripping down to my long johns and laying down as the warm heat would blow through the vent.  Well, one morning Allie was telling me how she was so cold as we came downstairs and I proceeded to tell her my love for the heater vents when I was little and she just loved that idea.  Now, almost every morning Allie comes down and sits on the heater while I am making breakfast to warm herself up.  A lot of times she ends up staying put on the heater and eats breakfast in this spot.  Max also loves to get warmed up this way so Allie and him end up sharing the heater together most mornings.  It's so fun to tell Allie about things from my childhood, she just thinks I did the funnest things and loves to try them out.


The duo warming up for the morning

0 comments: