Sunday, February 27, 2011

Ready or Not....Time to Eat

Allie was watching Sophie the other day while I jumped in the shower.   When I came out I could here the girls in Allie's room.  I heard Sophie making some noises and I could hear Allie being "motherly" to her.  I peaked in from Allie's doorway without her knowing I was there


Allie was playing house with Sophie and had all of her tea set stuff set up on the table. Allie was pretending to make some food for Sophie and was pretending to feed her.


Open wide Sophie....here comes some yummy food.  The funny thing was that Sophie was opening up for Allie every time the spoon was coming up to her mouth.   I guess Sophie is gearing up for the good stuff and telling us she's getting ready for the real deal.  Hopefully the girls keep on pretending and practicing because I think I'm waiting till Sophie is 6 months old until we start that good stuff rice cereal.

1 comments:

Megan Davenport Cannon said...

Oh so sweet! Sisters are the best :)