Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Piggies

I could have done this a long time ago with your hair, but today is the first day we actually pulled it into piggies.  Your sister was bald at this point and there was no way she had this much hair ever when she was a baby, so it's been so much fun to do some fun stuff with your hair already.  Your hair is thinning out, but it also is growing which is fun in it's own way.  It looks really silly when I put in a headband because you have such a mop of hair on top of your head that it gets pushed up from the headband. 
 


I can't tell what you think about your hair.  You like to pull on it and twist your fingers in it when it's down, but then you pull it to hard and you make yourself cry.  Today you couldn't figure out where your hair went for a majority of the day and then wait.....you found it and yes, ripped out your piggies.  


You look so big to me with your hair in piggies.  I can't believe how fast you are growing up


You are all smiles lately.  I love this age and I love you

0 comments: