Wednesday, March 16, 2011

St. Patty's

In preparation for St. Patty's and the leprechaun, we whipped out some cupcakes.  These are the best cupcakes around; they are made with a pudding package in them and are so moist.  Allie and I had a fun day in the kitchen together baking away


Allie mixing like "Matilda" she always likes to tell me.  If you have seen the movie "Matilda" she uses the mixer to make some pancakes when she is four, so Allie loves to be just like Matilda.


  Just when we had some great sunshine the past few days, we get this.  In the midst of our cupcake baking it started heavily snowing huge white snowflakes.


I told Allie to go outside and act surprised that is was snowing.  First I had to coax her out there because she didn't want to get wet from the snow.  Once she finally got out this was the face she gave me.  She is so animated!


Here was the next "surprised" face I got from here.....so Allie


Little Miss got to jump around and wear herself out while we baked away


The finished cupcakes.  My frosting got a little runny so they didn't turn out how I wanted, but I do love my new frosting bottle from Kuhn Rikon that squirts out two frosting colors at once


My two munch-kins setting out there hats for the leprechaun


Allie being a goof-ball.  I told her to smile for this picture and she assured me that she was. 
 Happy St. Patty's Day!!!

0 comments: