Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Guess What I Paid?

So I have been doing a program called Coupon Sense for a couple of months now. The program matches up your Sunday coupons with the sales at the grocery stores. It takes a little bit of time each week, but for the most part we have found some great deals. We have stocked up on FREE toothpaste, shampoo, contact solution, dishwasher soap and some other great finds. Today, I made a run to Albertson's to stalk up on their great Box Tops Sale. My total bill was $138.10 and I had 49 total items. I watched my bill fall down to $48.01, a savings of $90.10. I pretty much paid $1 for everything. It was a great day at the store.

3 comments:

nurseheather said...

that is so cool - i'm going to definitely look into that - thanks for posting

Jana said...

I need to look into that. Since we are now living on the east coast everything seems to be more. Atleast $2 more.

Smullin Family said...

Hi, I'm Jaime Blaisdell's friend Alisha. I'm curious about this program. Can you tell me more about it?
Thanks, Alisha
alishasmullin@yahoo.com