Monday, July 20, 2009

Taking the family down Cabarton

I was very excited to take my family rafting while they were here. The only rafting trip that we ever experienced as kids was the Boise River. Rafting the Payette River is a world of difference; it's way funner, warmer water, and more scenic. Blake and I have enjoyed getting into this sport and wanted everyone to experience how fun this type of rafting is. Grandma Deb was gracious enough to stay back with the children while we enjoyed the trip.

Lathering up for the sun

Our Captain giving everyone the "safety spiel" of rafting

I had never been down this stretch of the Payette before, but it's now my favorite. There was so much wildlife. We saw 3 deer, 2 bald eagles, and a nudest couple; I guess we can say they were wild life

Me and my hubby

There were sections of the river where you could just hop out, kick your feet up and float down the river while hitting some rapids. It was so much fun!!!

0 comments: