Wednesday, August 26, 2009

#3 Princess Birthday Pary

I can't believe that our little baby is 3 years old. Time sure flies, and we have had so much fun with this girl. I don't know how we have been blessed to have such a great kid. Allie is so much fun! She has got the best little personality and is always making us laugh. She is the best little helper; she's always running trash out for me, setting the table, unloading the utensils from the dishwasher, out in the garden picking veggies, and I could keep on rattling the things this girl helps me out with. She is just a little worker and I sure appreciate it. She has a love for learning and I hope that it stays with her throughout her life. She is a little sponge and soaks it all up. We love you and are glad you are our little princess.

Happy #3 Princess Allie

Allie has been dying to have a princess birthday party. She asked for one last year but it was to late because I had already bought party stuff for an Elmo themed party. Allie has been asking me ever since she was 2 when her princess birthday party was going to be here. It's here girl, and we had everyone over to celebrate

The good old $1 store had a cute utensil caddy that we used as part of our princess decor

We bought $1 gems and stuck them onto some cups for the princess and her guests to have fancy dining dishes

Cupcakes with cute princess crown, castle, and wand toppers for the little ones

We had Allie's aunts, cousins, and a few friends over to celebrate this special day with us

I had some mirrors for the kids to decorate with jewels, and we played kiss the frog; but there attention didn't last long. Everyone was to excited about catching slugs in my yard. Thanks for getting rid of them for us kids

The princess castle cake. To fulfill the request of the birthday girl, we used strawberry icescream to fill the cake and frosted it pink

Blowing out the candles

One happy girl on her new princess scooter

Hanging with mom and dad saying farewell to the guests. Thanks for coming everybody!