Monday, August 3, 2009

Albies High!

It's been awhile since I have hit a great Albertson's run that gives me that coupon headache in the store followed by the "high" as I walk out and get home to realize how good I did

Here's what I rounded up:

12 cartons of swabs

10 boxes of cereal

8 All Detergent

8 Boxes of Kleenex

4 Cake Mixes

4 Fiber One Packs

4 Ragu Sauce

4 Deodorant

4 packs of Fruit Snacks

3 Suave Kids Detangler/Shampoo

2 Packs Tortillas

1 single string cheese (eaten at the check out)

1 pack of gum (in my purse)

DRUM ROLL PLEASE.........

So I saved $194.73 on my grocery's seen above

I paid $29.32

Plus I have $23 in Catalina's to spend and $6 in survey money that I earned once I take my surveys on the phone. My total minus all these Catalina's would equal a whopping total of

$0.32

Pretty good I might be back for some more fun tomorrow!

3 comments:

Inecks said...

Great job! I felt like I hit the jackpot yesterday and it all worked out so easily for me. Wish it would be this nice all the time.

Bryndee Slade said...

I really want to learn how you do it. Can you create a post on how you did this deal? You are amazing!

Bridgette said...

Sick. You are SICK....... take me, take me!!!!!:):)