Thursday, August 13, 2009

Questions have begun???

Allie and I were driving in the car today when she started to rattle off questions I never thought she would be processing. The first few were about animals

1st question- Allie: Why do birds have wings?

Me: So they can fly and get places really fast


2nd question- Allie: Why do dinosaurs have big tall legs?

Me: Because Jesus just wanted them to be big and tall, so he gave them big long legs


Then we switched gears and I get

Allie: Mommy why did Jesus make the earth?

Me: So we could come to earth, get our bodies and live with our families


Then if my answer didn't make her think hard enough she then asks

Allie: Mommy, why did we come to the earth?

Me: So we could laugh, have fun, cry, be with our family, and make it back to Jesus

Oh Allie....how I love you. You are always keeping me on my toes with everything you do and say

0 comments: