Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Putting Together the Letters

Well today we were outside playing with chalk and Allie told me to come look at her name. She was very proud that she wrote the letters in her name in the correct order. This was the first time Allie was able to write her name in the right sequence. Way to go girl!

Very proud girl with her faintly colored name written on the sidewalk. My favorite part about Allie writing her name is the way she draws her "E". Instead of just the 3 lines branching off, Allie just keeps drawing lines until there are around 6

We traced over the faintly colored name and I wanted Allie to pose one more time. This is the reaction that I got when I told her to smile-Poop on You!

1 comments:

Stephanie Johnson said...

I am so impressed- she is such a smartie!! And I am impressed you lug her around while you mow the lawn you have got to be one tough woman to do that- I get tired just pushing the lawn mower around.