Saturday, August 15, 2009

Princess Tantrum

Can you believe this cute little princess threw a BIG Tantrum today. Blake and I were doing some cleaning around the house and he was attempting to rearrange a few things. I have always had a hard time with change and have gotten much better over the years at adapting to change ( I still have lots of improving to do, don't get me wrong). I feel like I have done this great job with things around the house and then my wonderful husband tries to tell me I haven't done a good enough job (he doesn't tell me that, it's just how I feel) and there is a better way to do it; which comes across to me is his way (I have learned this isn't his way at all-he just likes to look at all his options). I have learned to let him try and I have learned that sometimes things actually work out better, but if not, we just move them back how they were.

Well we had ventured into my craft room and started to rearrange and reorganize some things. Blake went to move Allie's play kitchen to a new spot in the room. This poor little Miss hit the floor face first and started kicking her feet and screaming. We here her yell, "that's where my kitchen lives, I want it back there." Well Blake learned his lesson from a 2 year old; girls in his house don't deal with change very well. I guess we need to switch things up more often so we can all learn to adapt better.

0 comments: