Monday, August 15, 2011

9 MONTHS

I can't believe that you are growing up so fast....only a few more months and my baby is going to be 1.  Here's a few things you were up to this last month
  • The day after you turned 8 months you started to pull yourself up.  I caught you in the bathroom standing at the toilet with your hands splashing in the water.   
  • You are also at the phase where you pull yourself up in your crib and bounce around like crazy.  It takes you awhile how to get yourself to sleep.
  • CLIMBER....climbing the stairs, climbing up the lawn chairs at the water park....anything that you can climb, you do it and you are so fast.  Just the other day you were playing in the family room and literally seconds later I walked over to see where you went.  You were already on the second flight of stairs.
  • You absolutely love the cat food which drives me INSANE. I have been trying to teach you "uh-oh", "yuk-yuk" anything to associate how you aren't supposed to touch the cat food.  You are just to young to get this and so to keep me sane, so I can accomplish something, I put the cat food up on the counter.  Eventually you are going to learn and won't want to eat the cat food.
  • MOBILE MOBILE MOBILE-See the nice picture below and you will know that you are on the move

You met the concrete at the water park and received your two abrasions to your left eye.  The cat scratched you on your right cheek, and thirdly you had a large mosquito bit to your right forehead.  We showed up to church on Sunday and I was sure someone was going to turn me in.  Love you baby girl!

0 comments: