Thursday, August 25, 2011

I Looked Out The Window

I looked out the window and what did I see?  NO, not popcorn popping, but kids scaling the fence!  Really???  Who does this; I guess my daughter and the neighbor girls and they are GIRLS, not boys.  I had to just sit and watch and listen on my porch unnoticed for a little bit to see what the heck these kids were doing and saying to each other. 


They had a plan to go around all 4 sides of the yard like this



I watched and giggled for awhile as I listened to them trying to figure out how to get down, how their bums were starting to hurt; and then for the sake of me not wanting to buy a new fence nor pay a hospital bill for my child coming down with the fence, I had the girls get down.


One last photo of the girls before exiting off the fence.   Oh girls...time to go and play house:)

0 comments: