Sunday, August 26, 2012

Day 4-Alliie's Birthday

Allie was very excited for her 6th birthday to finally arrive!!!  In my family growing up, birthday celebrations were quite a hit and my family made a big deal to recognize the special person.  I remember visiting Michigan one summer over my birthday and I was not let down.  My family did not disappoint for my cute Allie girl.



Allie was so proud it was her big day!

For the birthday celebration we headed out to my Aunt Diane's for the big bash; we went swimming,  played games, had tractor rides and a little birthday party


These two girls in their twinner suits, they thought it was so funny to walk out of the bathroom and find the other in the matching suit.  The funny thing is my sister and I had no idea the other had bought these clearance suits.  Great minds think alike:)



My cute cousin put together water balloon pinatas for Allie's party



Allie was so excited about this game



Each kid had their own color of water balloon filled with surprises hanging from the tree



Each kid got a turn with the bat to bust open their balloon



It was a little bit tricky in the beginning, but once the kids figured it out, the balloons were busting open in no time and everyone was gathering up their loot



A few of the little ones needed some assistance while they were up to bat



We gathered  for cupcakes, icecream, and presents



Making a wish



The kids got to enjoy tractor rides later on in the evening....I love how the balloons got to accompany the kids on the ride



  I'm glad Allie had such a great day for her birthday!  I can't believe my baby is already 6 and she keeps on talking about how excited she is for her 8th birthday when she gets to be baptized.  We sure love you Allie and are so grateful you are in our family.  You are so easy going, so helpful, so thoughtful!!!

0 comments: