Sunday, August 26, 2012

Family Pictures!

My friend had told me about this fun idea she does with her family and I loved the idea.  I organized it all before we left and brought the shirts back to everyone so we could take pictures with my grandma.  I have hopes to blow the picture up for her and get it out to her on her birthday.   


It all started with the green shirts having the red shirts (the sons of my grandma).  The number on the shirts designate the order in which they were born; my dad was born first so he is red shirt 1


All the red shirts (sons of my grandma) had blue shirts (my grandma's grand kids minus my brother which is why there is a space in between my sister and cousin Jeff:)


Here is a photo with everyone scrunched back together



Here is the photo with all the blue shirts and their spouses who have A's on their shirts....I know it's a little crazy and confusing; try organizing all the shirts, sizes, numbers, and letters.  I only had around 30 to do; my friend's family is onto 100 and something


The next group was the yellow shirts....the great grandkids of GG, the most uncooperative group:)



We were able to successfully get a group picture with almost everyone present; we had 2 missing from the entire photo.....the sticky on my shirt is the next yellow shirt to arrive, number 11



I loved how my dad is the first son, my sister was the first grandchild, and her little guy Adam was the first great grandson....keeping the 1's in the family.  My grandma just loved this and hopefully she will love her big picture even more:)  Thanks for the idea Mary!!!

0 comments: